The SafeTray System
All Three Tray Systems provide
- Support for 10 instruments
(Type A and C).
- Stand for 9 burs.
- 6 dispensing wells, two large, four small.
- Compartments for cotton rolls.
- 2mm impact resistant ABS plastic
- Recyclable .2mm hard PET plastic
- A barrier to cross infection.
- A clean work surface for every patient.
- Efficiency – no cleaning, no chemicals.
SafeTray Technical Information
Dimensions: 330mm x 240mm x 23mm deep.
The SafeTray master trays are thermoformed from 2mm thick ABS plastic. A hard, rigid, chemically resistant plastic used for crash helmets because of its high impact resistance.
The tray liners are thermoformed from PET. The same plastic used for soft drink bottle. Because the tray is only 150 microns thick, one plastic soft drink bottle could make 10 trays.
Healthcare Essentials Ltd
Freephone0508 802 5577
Henry Schein Halas
Freephone 1300 65 88 22
For all other countries see
the Contacts Page »